We offer cheap flights to Ibiza Spain from almost all major airports worldwide, with all the leading Airlines. Our flights to Ibiza packages experts always love to receive your calls, e mails or live chat to book your Ibiza flights with quality services to make your travel pleasant.
there is not any flight to Ibiza from London next week. You can use search page for searching flights at desired dates and time...
You can search with form available below and compare the different airlines deals and choose deal suits you the best. You can also search for only direct , indirect and combination of different airlines...
If you have any problems in booking, you can contact us 24 / 7...
Top hotels in Ibiza
Fiesta Club Playa D En Bossa IbizaLocation.
- The Fiesta Club Playa D'en Bossa is located in Playa D'en Bossa, Spain.
- On the sandy beach
- Three kilometres from the cathedral and Renaissance walls of Ibiza Town
- 18 kilometres from the Ethnological Museum of Santa Eulalia
- 20 kilometres from the hippy markets of Punta Arabi
- Mediterranean style property with whitewashed facade and terracotta tiles set directly on the beach
- Large oval shaped swimming pool surrounded by sun terraces and palm trees
- Onsite activities include mini golf, archery, beach volleyball, and aqua aerobics
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets in the restaurant featuring local dishes and show cooking
- Three bars include a poolside bar, beach bar, and lounge bar
- Nightly entertainment and live shows
- Balconies or terraces
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- Shower/bathtub combos
Driving Directions to Fiesta Club Playa D En Bossa IbizaFrom Ibiza Airport (IBZ):
Distance to Fiesta Club Playa d'en Bossa is 4 kilometres, approximately 5 minutes' drive. Getting there.
Taxis wait outside the airport terminal, and cost about 9 EUR to Playa d'en Bossa. Official taxis always have a meter. Private airport minibuses are available for groups of over four people. The Ibiza Airport bus runs from outside Arrivals to Ibiza Town approximately every 30 minutes. Journey time is between 20 and 30 minutes and the fare is 1.20 EUR. Buses to destinations including Playa d'en Bossa are available from Ibiza Town. Prices are all subject to change. Getting around.
The towns in Ibiza are best explored by taxi or on foot. A car is useful for exploring the island's less touristy areas. Scooters are available for hire at most resorts. The island's extensive bus service connects the main resorts to popular beaches. 'Disco Buses' run to the major clubs between midnight and 6 a.m. Tickets must be purchased prior to boarding. Regular ferries run between Ibiza and Formentera.